Bleach is the best way to make your skin look fresh and fair than ever! But the better way to do it is a natural way. Yes, there are various bleaching creams available in the market but they might affect your skin because these creams contain harmful chemicals that might have various side effects. On the other hand, natural ingredients bleach your skin very effectively, without any side effects. Such ingredients have various vitamins and minerals that are essential for your skin.
Read further to know more about how you can use natural ingredients to bleach your skin:
TOMATO AND YOGHURT
- Cut two tomatoes in half and squeeze out the juice from them.
- To it, add a tablespoon of pure yoghurt.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply this on your face.
- Massage your face with it for good 10 minutes, then let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Now rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Do this remedy twice a month to keep your skin fresh and glowing.
HONEY WITH LEMON
- In a tablespoon of honey, add a tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix the two together.
- Then, Add half a tablespoon of glycerine to this mixture.
- Apply it to your face and make sure you keep it away from your eyes. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water and do not go in direct sunlight, at least after an hour of doing this.
- Apply this bleach pack twice or thrice a month. This face pack keep your face moisturised and still bleaches your face perfectly.
CUCUMBER AND AMLA JUICE
- Grate a cucumber and strain the juice out of it, using a muslin cloth.
- To this, add a cup of amla juice.
- Now, take an aloe vera leaf and slit it into two halves, extract the gel out of it.
- Add this gel to the mixture and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add two teaspoons of gram flour to it and apply it to your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse it off with cold water.
- Pat dry your face with a towel and do not apply anything to your face afterwards.
- Apply this mask at least twice a month to your face to keep your skin shining and fair all the time.
POTATO JUICE AND ROSE WATER
- Grate a potato and strain the juice out of it.
- Now, add a teaspoon of honey to this juice and mix the two ingredients properly.
- Then, add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this mask to your face and rinse it off after 25 minutes.
- Apply this thrice a month for a fair and glowing skin.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER
- To a tablespoon of orange peel powder, add two tablespoons of rose water.
- Apply this mixture to your face and rinse it off after 20 minutes.
- Pat dry your face and do not go in direct sunlight for two hours after doing this remedy.
- Do this remedy once a week for a clear, clean and fair skin.
Note: Before trying any of the above-mentioned remedies, do a patch test.